Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hey! :D

So since, i'm new you gotta get to know me first? kk!
Lets asume you said so xP

So here's, a little bout me!
1.I love traveling although I don't do that much.
2.I have really sweet caring friends thank God!
3.I have 6 ear piercings.
4.My fave sport is swimming.
5. I hate when someone obviously pretty calls them self ugly! and also fake people. 
6.I'm addicted to my mac! I'm online 24/7
7.I miss my childhood the most treasured thing to me.
9.I like trying new things. but not change in particular.
10.I study in a British school out side England
11. I like watching beauty video's on Youtube
12. I <3 baking and cooking.
13. I never close Facebook. Its a bad habit. I have to stop!
14.I'm on the tall side. I have hazel eyes red-ish light brown hair.
15.I'm the best at writing in my class.
16.I like singing and dancing.
17.I'm a Belieber. I have a page called:
18.My fave school subject is English and the best part is writting.
20.I recent cut my hair to the shortest layer.

So thats all..
if your reading please comment #Muchlove
Thanks for reading stay tune for my next BLOG! :)
'Til then keep breathing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment