Monday, August 8, 2011

Schwarzkopf Moisture Kick spray conditioner (review)

So, this product I used for a while, It moisturizing and it also de-tangles curly and dry hair.
Repairs inside the hair cells.It has great bottle design easy to spray. Make sure to shake before use to mix product.

I use this product when I'm out of the shower or I need to de-tangle it. I personally got it at my hair salon after my hair stylist re-comeneded it. I think its also sold at some drugstores.


Its smell is good in my opinion. I mean I own way worse smelling sprays. After you use this it works like a therapy. Using it multiple times help amino cell rebuild.


Its does moisturize hair ALOT. Like I said a couple of times, overall I like this product and might buy it again.





Thanks for reading stay tune, for the next blog about shiny hair Diy recipe. (:
Hope this was helpful.
XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. I love diy's I hope you keep posting some :]
    I came across your blog and decided to show some love. I just started my own blog and I would love for you to check it out and join if youd like!Keep up the good work :]
    a-bz.blogspot.com
    <3 Beezy.

    ReplyDelete