Thursday, August 25, 2011

My hair routine

Hey everyone!
so this is going to be my hair routine, and im going to be including the products i use and pictures of them and what i use them for and exactley how i use them.
then after this post i am going to be posting several posts (thats alot of "posts" in one sentence :P )
reviewing all of the products that i mentioned here....okai so lets just get into it! :D
1. In the morning, i take a shower and i wash my hair every other day. I shampoo my hair twice each shower i take, and each time i use a different shampoo. The first shampoo i use is "The Finesse moisturizing shampoo", i apply a handful of that onto my hair then i work it in, then i wash it out and use the second shampoo which is "Herbal Essences Shampoo For Easy Brake-out Hair", and i do the same with that.
The finesse moisturizing shampoo
Herbal essence's shampoo for break outs        



















 2. I "towel-dry" my hair then i use my "Tangle teezer" to detangle my hair.

             
The tangle teezer











   













                                                      

                       
 3. I apply a leave in conditioner treatment which is the "Schwarzkopf smooth shine leave in conditioner", i apply a half a handful of that and i work it through my hair reaching all the way to my roots and ends.
Schwarzkopf leave in treatment
  4. I comb my hair to the back using the " Goody ouch-less shower comb" and mine is purple! :D
The goody ouch-less shower comb



5. I put up my hair in a tight bun using the "goody ouch-less hair ties"
The goody ouch-less hair ties

6. I go to sleep, then next morning when i wake up, i untie my hair and part the front section to the left side, then i blow dry the wet parts of my hair without straightening it.

And that is my hair routine! i know this was a kind of long post but i thought that it would benefit some people!
So i hoped you liked it and if you have any requests leave them in the comments.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment